Monday 18 January 2016

Love

















Feeling elated to heaven,
Dancing onto her heart,
Feeling her heart crumble into my hands,
Flattered by my charm,                       
Invigorating her senses,
Reinventing chutzpah,
To her soberness.
And inventing direction,
To my wilderness.
 She’s now strapped on to the tunes of my heart,
For she’s found love and I’ve found life.
Life that I felt leaving,
And Love that she’s been searching.
Our eyes meet,
And the search ends,
With our hearts rejoicing in unison.
Fortunate are the souls that could love,
For love is a saviour,
A saviour of Mankind.
For it instils hope,
In life from which one would want to elope.

PPV



Dedicated to War and Peace S01 E03 – As Prince Bolkonsky comes into the sight of Natasha Rostova
Pic Courtesy:http://www.intrawallpaper.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

    ReplyDelete