Sunday 12 May 2013

Smoking Kills, till you reach your end it thrills.....even when it rhymes


I thought if Smoking could kill,
Smoking you would thrill,
That would in the end kill.
As its your smoke in my lungs i fill,
In the aftermath i ended up taking a pill,
You've made me follow this drill,
Until i end up being ill,
All for a useless thrill,
Until the after effects of smokes made my existence nil.
Beyond this i can't fill,
As smoking does kill.
Your name was cigarette, i regret in the end you've become cigar"hate".
Pic Courtesy: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bombaert/bombaert1202/bombaert120200004/12405760-smoke-skull-rising-from-a-cigarette.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Well written. But, how many of us cares?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody, till they're diagnosed.

      Delete
    2. Exactly..till they're diagnosed!
      well written btw :]

      Delete
  2. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    my blog post: Air Jordan 2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome post. I like this image. Great and look great with article.
    v

    ReplyDelete